My Macbook story

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Amjad, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Amjad macrumors newbie

HI guys !!!

I'm very happy to say that I will get my new Macbook pretty soon. Within a week or so. I'm really glad. :apple:. I just want to share my story. I wanted to bought ibook in 2004 but i couldn't bought it because it was too much expensive. I live in pakisatan so price for Apple Products is sky touching. Like current Macbook model (2.16 ghz) costs around 1800$. Thats too !!!!

So I waited and waited. Now finally waiting all those years I'm getting my first every Mac. I simply love :apple:. My cousin is getting me a macbook (2.2 ghz white ) from US. He is coming to pakistan within next week. So, I will get my hands on my macbook. I'm also excited about Leopard. I hope Mac OS X are easier to use...

Now, I want you guys to help me out a bit. 1st thing tell me which softwares are must to be downloaded and all the software's you would recommend me. Especially you favourite ones. And anything which you would like to add on...

thanks....:apple::apple::apple:

2. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

:p

For some odd reason I laughed out loud when reading this. Very funny expression :)

Anyways: IUsethis is the way to go when finding good apps for people to use. Some of them are Apple's own and are of course preinstalled so just skip them...

3. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007

4. Amjad thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks dude. You can laugh but really Apple products are really expensive. One have to pay Macbook Pro price to buy Macbook.

5. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

"You can laugh but really Apple products are really expensive."

He actually was not making light of the cost of the MacBook in your part of the world. He was merely stating that the way you expressed the high cost sounded funny to read.

In the States we would say something like "The prices are sky high..." When it was read, I'm sure he got the same visual that I did of a big hand touching a cloud.

Congratulations on you choice and ability to join the MacBook Club. :apple: Come back with any questions that you have about its operation.