as topic said, i was playing a game on my macbook (running WinXP SP3 under bootcamp) and after a while it suddenly turned off, as if you pulled the power cord and battery. i suspect this is due to overheating, but i dont think it should overheat. i have played way heavier games whitout trouble, so it could also be one of those windows-bugs. however i think that if the laptop is placed so the ventilation outs are clear and nothing is on top of it, screen is straigt up (i use external screen, so i dont need to angle it), it shouldn't be able to overheat. is this a naive presumtion? any way to check what's happening?