Hello everyone I have problem yesterday my macbook unibody white 13" got wet by water. I have removed the battery and I put it upside-down. now 21 hours after my macbook got wet i tried to start it and it works very good, keyboard works aswell good. I turned it off now and removed battery again because I read that there might be some problems, they say the water may be still inside beucase it never evaporates from Macbook. what should I do? is there any chance that the water destroies my macbook?