My MacRumors reputation

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I couldn't find any previous thread like this, so I thought I'd start one...I want to know what you think your reputation is on MacRumors, or what you get noticed for, if anything at all. What do you think others would say about you?

For instance, I believe I'm simply known as the guy with the backward smilies. :)

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Who are you again? :p

I believe I have a series of reputations, depending on who you ask. ;) :rolleyes:

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
blue velvet said:
Who are you again?
Haha...I actually don't expect to be noticed all that much. I don't believe that I post enough to warrant anyone remembering much about me, aside from my answer above.

dynamicv said:
LOL. I thought you were just asking us what we all thought of you :D
No, you goof! :) I don't care that much what people here think of me. I just thought it'd be interesting to see how people see themselves, or how people think others see them.

Now, where's your answer?!?! :)

L

Lau

Excessively flippant, slightly sarcastic and overly wordy girl with bizarre hair who has, on occasion, talked about Macs, but usually just lowers the tone of threads with filthy remarks. :)

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2005
CO
Blue Velvet said:
Who are you again? :p

I believe I have a series of reputations, depending on who you ask. ;) :rolleyes:
Well, I love you...

...I think iGary's blocked me, though - dunno why...:(

BTW - the most popular users (Arn and Doctor Q aside) must be either iGary or mad jew, right...?

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
Lau said:
Excessively flippant, slightly sarcastic and overly wordy girl with bizarre hair who has, on occasion, talked about Macs, but usually just lowers the tone of threads with filthy remarks. :)
Must you be so crass? Next time please use the term "waggish" instead of such language. Even just "flip" gives me the shivers...

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Grouchy, egotistical, crass, sarcastic, funny, humorous, ecletic and odd.

Oh, and lube, yeah, lots of lube.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list, FWIW - AvSRoCkCO1067. :)

L

Lau

nbs2 said:
Must you be so crass? Next time please use the term "waggish" instead of such language. Even just "flip" gives me the shivers...
Am I missing something? What's wrong with <aforementioned word>?

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Sometimes I'm a nerdy math geek, sometimes I'm a helpful administrator, and sometimes I'm a mean ol' moderator. The first one is the most fun.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I wouldn't know where to start. I guess I don't actually care that much, but don't take it personally :)

**sings "I am what I am"**

Fiveos22

macrumors 65816
Nov 20, 2003
Creeping around the DailyTunes site...and a guy just trying to get an avatar.

MR becomes my playground when I am studying for exams and don't otherwise get out (as you might be able to see from my recent amount of posting activity, I have a test monday).

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
well this is my first post in awhile so no one probably remembers what I rambled on about anyway. :) I usually posted in threads about random discussions (like this one) and I just read about the mac related issues and reviews. Overall I like to learn from others so that is why I always come back to this forum. Maybe someday I'll get that freaking avatar. :rolleyes:

TBi

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2005
Ireland
Hopefully i have a reputation of being that bloody annoying guy that you have to have around because he knows what he's talking about :)

Actually my nick stands for

"THAT B***TARD i'll..." which i made from playing quake in college. I was quite good and everyone was quite bad, plus i picked easily identifiable colours (purple and blue) and everytime i killed this one guy he said that. Well a few ppl did after but ah... good times :)

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
skunk said:
It's all Geek to me.

I'm barely noticeable, myself.
When I said I didn't care skunk, you were the noticable exception ;)

**runs and cries at another rejection**