my mail isn't showing at all

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by amemoryoncelost, Jan 16, 2009.

1. amemoryoncelost macrumors 6502

So randomly yesterday I see the apple screen on my phone. I restart and go to check my email and see that it says I have x amount of unread messages, but I see nothing in my inbox. I have four email accounts and all of them show as having something in there and it's like they're there with no text. Here is a quick screen grab. Anyone have any ideas outside of a clean install of the firmware. I'm jailbroken and don't want to go through installing everything all over again. I have tried adding a new email account, which results in the same thing.

[​IMG]

2. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Sorry if I sound harsh, but you obviously aren't too concerned about fixing the problem if you don't want to re-jailbreak your iPhone.

You can try deleteing the accounts and then adding them but I would say that restore is the way to go. Have you tried a hard reset?

David

3. amemoryoncelost thread starter macrumors 6502

If someone had the choice between not restoring and restoring, I think most people would go with the not restoring. Obviously my mail is a little more important to me, but I figured I would find out if someone has had a similar issue and could help me address it. I'll go for the restore a little later today if no one else chimes in...