My main home screen (share home screen)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jgalan14, Dec 3, 2011.

1. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

So I don't know if this topic was made already and of it is please direct me to it.

Well I was thinking why don we share the main home screen and what qualifies an app to be in the main screen .

This is mine
    [​IMG]
    I'm gonna start from the top to the right and so on
    Calendar - always good to have specially if you use for work (never moved )
    Photos - in case I want to share with someone or just show a picture
    YouTube - I watch YouTube everyday
    Mail- got 5 emails account syncing and sent emails during the day up to ten of them sometimes
    Gmail- undecided on this one but easy to attach multiple pics to emails
    Weather (thinking of removing this one cause of the widget )
    Utilities folder from gas , notes to calculator , use them at Least once at day
    - maps in case I need to find a number for a bank or place
    - Instagram sharing pics is always fun
    - word games play them daily
    Music
    App store - download updates or look for new apps
    Facebook - to connect with my family
    Tweetbot - probably the best 99cents ever spent on an app lol
    Settings - wifi and Bluetooth
    Camera + definitely a good app for taking pictures and better edit options
    Phone - is a phone after all
    Browser - another app that I use a little bit too much
    SMS - at least 100 SMS at day
    - camera well you never know when you need to snap a pic and your in a different home screen

Anyone would like to share ?

2. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Probably have been posted but here is mine: Although I can take a snapsot but I don't feel like it. But you can read the words:

From Top Left to Right:
    Settings; Music Store; Apple Utilities (Folder: Voice memo, compass, Game Center, Find iPhone, iMovie, iBooks, Remote), Games
    Second Row: Games 2; Games 3; Social Networking; Utilities (Not the Apple one); Also I'm not going to go into details about what's inside every folder.
    Third Row: News; AT&T (my AT&T, Mark the Spot), Business (Not really business but UPS, FedEx, USPS, TNT); Wallpaper.
    Fourth Row: Google; Photography (as in Apps), Music (pandora, iheartradi, shazam. etc); Lifesyle (Starbucks, F21, etc.)
    The Way bottom Dock: Main (Folder: Phone, Messages, Mail, Music, Videos); Apple (Ones that Apple includes in the ios: Safari, calander, etc), App Store, Camera).

My Newsstand is on the third page because I don't use it and there is no need for that app to be in my main page and putting it into my folder will crash my iphone (done that before and as long as you don't open it you can keep it in the folder).