my MBA is lonely...will the TB display EVER ship??!

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by hefeglass, Sep 12, 2011.

1. hefeglass macrumors 6502a

its been at 2-3 weeks shipping for over a month now, in the online apple store..

i feel like they have been telling us that they would be available any day now...for about a month or so.

Its not like they are trying to make a WHITE version...so what is taking so long??!..lol

2. c3m, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011

c3m macrumors member

I'm not sure where you are located but I saw the TB display at Bestbuy (in Canada) retail last week. For some reason the listing has been pulled from the Canada website

3. hefeglass thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. PDFierro macrumors 68040

I'm thinking about getting the Thunderbolt display for my new Air, but who knows when they will be available. Hopefully soon.

5. QuaziModo macrumors member

Almost 6 weeks waiting here!

My MBA is lonely too :)

6. DarwinOSX macrumors 65816

They are just starting to trickle in to Apple stores now and will be shipping very soon.

7. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

I wish they would ship so you guys can be the guinea pig and let us know how well they work!

8. hefeglass thread starter macrumors 6502a

^^where have you heard this?

besides here on macrumors...i haven't had ANY verification of this actually happening yet.

there is not a SINGLE video or pic of anyone with a thunderbolt display at their home...if a single store had a display in stock, i guarantee we would have at least seen an unboxing video..

9. Chipg macrumors regular

I wonder if they had a last minute hardware change? (last minute as in 6+ months ago) because today I got an update for Lion that had something to do with the new 27" TB display.

10. Bob Coxner macrumors 6502a

11. JUMPINTHEGUN macrumors newbie

Just ordered one...

Finally time to upgrade the 2006 MBP... just ordered the 13" i7 MBA and the TB display. The confirmation email says that the TB will ship on Oct. 3rd. :D Was in the local apple store last week and they didn't know when they would get them. They said the best bet was to look on the website...

12. JUMPINTHEGUN macrumors newbie

Just got a notification this evening... The TB display has shipped (early!) - It will be here on Thursday.