Back in January, I upgraded the HD of my MBP to 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD. As we all know, no new announcement about new MBP today. We also do not know for sure if we could buy a new MBP in October. What suggestion do you have? Shall I upgrade the SSD of my 2010 MBP to 2T and wait for Kaby Lake MBP hopefully to be available next year?