Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sananda

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 24, 2007
I'm temporarily using a Series 3 while my Series 0 is away for battery service. I used both day before yesterday (paired simultaneously) and both gave me the same Longest Move Streak badge. Yesterday I unpaired my Series 0 and sent it to Apple. Later after meeting my Move goal, I was expecting another Longest Move Streak badge. But I didn't get one. When I looked in Fitness it showed the badge from the previous day (632 day) and said that the current Move streak was 629 days. This doesn't make any sense.

Yesterday, I found this thread (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8079263) which contained a recommendation to restart both devices. I did that and then got a Longest Move Streak badge for 629 days.

Today it has gone back to displaying a Longest Move Streak badge for 632 days ending on 7 April 2021 and telling me that as of today (9 April 2021) I have a streak of 629 days):

IMG_8C0CB7721FFF-1.jpeg

This rather confusing.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
I'm temporarily using a Series 3 while my Series 0 is away for battery service. I used both day before yesterday (paired simultaneously) and both gave me the same Longest Move Streak badge. Yesterday I unpaired my Series 0 and sent it to Apple. Later after meeting my Move goal, I was expecting another Longest Move Streak badge. But I didn't get one. When I looked in Fitness it showed the badge from the previous day (632 day) and said that the current Move streak was 629 days. This doesn't make any sense.

Yesterday, I found this thread (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8079263) which contained a recommendation to restart both devices. I did that and then got a Longest Move Streak badge for 629 days.

Today it has gone back to displaying a Longest Move Streak badge for 632 days ending on 7 April 2021 and telling me that as of today (9 April 2021) I have a streak of 629 days):

View attachment 1755610

This rather confusing.
Clearly Apple are using a different calendar. Try unpairing, then restarting them. Does that change it?

Reactions: sananda
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.