my msn picture don't show up..please help!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by DrFlakaJari, Dec 9, 2008.

1. DrFlakaJari macrumors newbie

hi, my name is jari and im here because i have a huge problem. i have windows live menssenger beta, and one dai i put my chat windown small so it dint cover space, but then when i put it back to it regular size i dindt see neither mi display pictue nor my contact...i haved tried EVERYTHING!!! im very sure that the option so that contact could see my display is checked but i dont know what is happening please someone help!!!i know that the problem is only in the chat window because i do see my contact picture on the contact list and my contact told me that they see my pictue...PLEASE HELP ME!!:confused::confused::(

2. DrFlakaJari thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

Try deleting your account, then reinstalling it. Sometimes thats what's needed to help it.

Reinstalling, as in reentering the information.

4. DrFlakaJari thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanksz Imac but i did that and is not workiin!!!!!!!!!

5. krayziekray macrumors 6502

Is this on a Mac or Windows machine?

If it's a mac ... there is an icon in the tool bar of the messenger window that says something along the lines of "Display Picture" or "Display Icon", click that and the pictures shoudl pop out on the left or right of the window.

If it's a windows machine ... there is an arrow button where your contacts display picture would normally be (think it would be facing to the right ">"), click that and the picts should reappear.

Worst come to worst and you still cant resolve it .... just uninstall the program and reinstall ... should do the trick. ;)

:apple: KrayzieKray :apple:

6. DrFlakaJari thread starter macrumors newbie

it is windows live menssenger
    and thanks but i alredy did all of that and nothinq works!!:eek:
    and windows live menssenger beta 2009 donsnt have that arrow you are talkiinq about, i know which one is cusz i have it on my other msn:(:confused:

7. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

Its been a while since I was on a windows machine, but I recall a setting where you could choose the size of the image, large or small. There wasn't a whole lot of difference, but it was enough.