My new 24" iMac yipeeeee

bigbadnewill

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
Here is a quick picture of the new iMac we just purchased. It's the 2.8GHz one, 2Gb RAM, all standard bad the wireless mouse.

It's such a joy to use, i'm loving the Apple way of doing things. It's my first iMac and already feels like things just make sense!!

Anyway, excuse the kinda crappy photo, taken straight from my n80, not the best camera, and bluetoothed straight to the Mac...job's a good 'un!

Very impressed so far.

slimslam

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2007
England
got mine too, awesome computer, screen is stupidly massive and thats what i love about it. Every single member of my family asked me if i was trying to compensate for something.

reallybigafro

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2005
Congrats man!!! I'm jealous you copped the 2.8 24"!!! I wish I had the funds for that! Have fun with the new computer.

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
Cool machine. Can't go wrong with a 24" iMac! Be sure to get up extra early in the morning just so you can feast your eyes on that baby. ;)

What kind of daily stuffs do you plan on using it for?

bigbadnewill

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
to be honest it's the wifes mainly. She is a textile designer, and uses loads of photoshop etc. She got a new job so decided to treat herself. I'll mainly be using it for light work stuff, a bit of picture/movie editing etc.

I' wanting a macbook of my own to replace my hp laptop, so will see what Santa brings. I will be using that for allsorts of stuff for my uni work (electronic engineering)

Loving the Mac though, just enjoying the new learning i gotta do :D