My new 24" iMac yipeeeee

Discussion in 'iMac' started by bigbadnewill, Aug 22, 2007.

1. bigbadnewill macrumors 6502

Here is a quick picture of the new iMac we just purchased. It's the 2.8GHz one, 2Gb RAM, all standard bad the wireless mouse.

It's such a joy to use, i'm loving the Apple way of doing things. It's my first iMac and already feels like things just make sense!!

[​IMG]

Anyway, excuse the kinda crappy photo, taken straight from my n80, not the best camera, and bluetoothed straight to the Mac...job's a good 'un!

Very impressed so far.

2. slimslam macrumors newbie

got mine too, awesome computer, screen is stupidly massive and thats what i love about it. Every single member of my family asked me if i was trying to compensate for something.

3. reallybigafro macrumors member

Congrats man!!! I'm jealous you copped the 2.8 24"!!! I wish I had the funds for that! Have fun with the new computer.

4. Wayfarer macrumors 65816

Wayfarer

Cool machine. Can't go wrong with a 24" iMac! Be sure to get up extra early in the morning just so you can feast your eyes on that baby. ;)

What kind of daily stuffs do you plan on using it for?

5. bigbadnewill thread starter macrumors 6502

to be honest it's the wifes mainly. She is a textile designer, and uses loads of photoshop etc. She got a new job so decided to treat herself. I'll mainly be using it for light work stuff, a bit of picture/movie editing etc.

I' wanting a macbook of my own to replace my hp laptop, so will see what Santa brings. I will be using that for allsorts of stuff for my uni work (electronic engineering)

Loving the Mac though, just enjoying the new learning i gotta do :D

6. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

congrats on the purchase i hope to be ordering mine tomorrow morning

7. JimmyDreams macrumors 6502

Well.......are you???:D

JimmyD
    :apple::apple::apple::apple:

8. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Congrats.

But remember