My New Apple Products!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by raf66, Jan 17, 2009.

1. raf66 macrumors regular

Hi everyone. Wow, what an exciting two weeks it's been for me. Two weeks ago I purchased my first Mac computer, an iMac 20" 2.66 ghz, and yesterday I got an iPod touch (8gb) for my birthday from my wife and kids. I couldn't be happier!

The touch is unbelievable. I've been using my daughter's old 2gb iPod nano 1st gen and was really impressed with it (even though it's a little outdated), and my experience with it led me to want to upgrade to a new iPod.

It's awesome and seems to fill many roles besides just being a "music player". It's a PDA, with contacts, calendar and emailing capabilities. It's a "mini-laptop" with wireless internet capabilities. It plays games. And it's an audio and video player.

Wow, they really do "just get it" in Cupertino, CA.

Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone and let you know that I'm excited to learn from all of you.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Haters take note: Apple doesn't give you what you think you want in a product, they give you products you never knew that you needed.

3. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! :D you'll love how easy your Apple stuff is to use, Are you gonna get any cases for your iPod Touch? If so click on this link Incase. This is an Incase slider for you touch, many people love these but just an idea t, they have black and gunmetal (this one's awesome) :D enjoy!

4. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Don't get cases. My friends did, and somehow their iPods (of various models, touch and otherwise) are more scratched, dinged, dented, etc than mine. Mine did not have a case, but has a few light scratches on the back.

Oh yea, and congratulations on your first mac!

5. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Sums up Apple perfectly.:apple:

6. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

incase has rubber strips that prevent the case itself from scratching or scuffing the inside of the iPod.

7. nopassn macrumors regular

I rock the iPod socks... used on my 1G and now my 2G, works great for my needs - check 'em out too.

8. MrSEC macrumors regular

I'd like to have a little bit of both. :)

9. Punk72 macrumors newbie

Punk72

Hi all

You should have a look at GelaSkins, I just got one for my touch and they fit
    really well and look good, they are made out of a vinyl so the don't scratch.
    Not a case or a skin but something to make it look different.

These are the two i got, there are hundreds to choose from!!
    The hard part is choosing one!:confused:

Attached Files: