My new best friend

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by RevToTheRedline, Mar 4, 2008.

1. RevToTheRedline macrumors 6502a

RevToTheRedline

Saturday morning some ****** dumped a beautiful black lab puppy on our street one of my neighbors said, for a while it just roamed around between 2 houses and mine, till some bad storms last night whipped through the south so I begged my dad to let me at least put him in the garage for the night. My parents originally didn't want another dog cause we already have 2 shelties, but I told my dad if I could get them all to get along together if I can keep him, it's only been a day that he's been in the house and pretty confined so he doesn't do anything bad but all is going well. I think hes around 6 months old maybe, still has all his baby teeth and I named him grizzly. Gonna bring him to the vet on friday, still need to make sure hes ok around my other dogs.

2. michaelsviews macrumors 65816

Hey there, best of luck with the new Lab, we have had Labrador Retrievers for the last 20 + years, very intelligent also. Try not to spoil him too much. I know its hard to do .

Hope everything works out for you

Michael

3. Adokimus macrumors 6502a

Adokimus

Best of luck. He's a beautiful dog. Wonderful thing you're doing taking him in.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Congrats on your new dog! I have a sheltie, great dog!

5. deathbyart macrumors regular

I have no idea how people dump animals, let along one as cute as that. I also recused my pup...

Seriously, how could you not fall in love with her instantly?! :D
    [​IMG]

6. MicBook macrumors regular

Congrats My black lab is 8 years old now and he has been the best dog I've ever had

7. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

Do I spy a blue merle? I have a mini aussie blue merle... Great dog, but annoying as **** sometimes.

8. phiberglass macrumors 6502a

phiberglass

9. deathbyart macrumors regular

Mine has her days also. She can get very "needy" :p

10. scotthayes macrumors 68000

scotthayes

We've got a black Lab and they are just amazing dogs. Hope you get to keep him.

11. RevToTheRedline thread starter macrumors 6502a

RevToTheRedline

I got some good and bad news, the bad news is it's just not working between the lab and the shelties, a few pee spots in the house my dad is pissed. The shelties are being like their territorial selves and marking their place. The good news is my neighbors friends that live in GA that were over last weekend and liked the dog, are still interested in him and are coming to get him on Saturday. They already have one lab, so he is going to a good home.