Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tvcke

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
varmit said:
Thats good to hear its working again. Don't be suprised that they called you back, Apple is good to their customers. Thats why they get the highest rating for their hardware and support. Everything else should go smoothly for you now. Give us a hello from home when you get it up on the net.

Well , I'm home now , on my iMac !! and I have to admit... with all my former PC's, it took about forever to get online, with this mac, it took me 7 minutes... I had to do nothing but follow the simple instructions, and suddenly I was online, couldn't believe my eyes... :)

I'm exploring the whole thing now, never worked on Mac before... it's sooo easy... and the screen, the contrast, the colours are just amazing, I had a good screen on my pc but this is on a whole different level...We work a lot in Photoshop and the realism of the colours is not far from perfect ...

I thought I was going to miss the Right mouse knob but pushing ctrl seems to do the same so ...

thanks for all the ( fast) replies ! It seems a lot of fun, the Mac world !!

I'll check here very often !

thanks !

Tom ( from Belgium ) :)

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
tvcke said:
Well , I'm home now , on my iMac !! and I have to admit... with all my former PC's, it took about forever to get online, with this mac, it took me 7 minutes... I had to do nothing but follow the simple instructions, and suddenly I was online, couldn't believe my eyes... :)

I'm exploring the whole thing now, never worked on Mac before... it's sooo easy... and the screen, the contrast, the colours are just amazing, I had a good screen on my pc but this is on a whole different level...We work a lot in Photoshop and the realism of the colours is not far from perfect ...

I thought I was going to miss the Right mouse knob but pushing ctrl seems to do the same so ...

thanks for all the ( fast) replies ! It seems a lot of fun, the Mac world !!

I'll check here very often !

thanks !

Tom ( from Belgium ) :)

Something for you if you didn't know: http://www.versiontracker.com Just type in what you want the program to do, and it will bring back every program that does it. Example for you to try: itunes alarm clock And you can always just plug in a two button USB mouse, and it will just work. Have fun, don't go speeding around the internet too fast now.

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
tvcke said:
:)

Great to hear it is working out. There are some terrific mice on the market for Macs. I have the logitech seven button with scroll wheel. MX500 and love it. Granted that is more buttons than I know what to do with, but I like the fwd. back buttons for internet as well as a couple others I assign often used tasks to.

Good luck and talk soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.