My new Ipad has no photos

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mozartwon, Apr 3, 2010.

1. mozartwon macrumors member

I have none of the photos that are supposed to be included with the new Ipad.
    Where do I get them?

2. OriginalMasta macrumors member

Mine did not come with any either. :confused:

3. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

4. r0k macrumors 68040

r0k

This is one rather lame aspect of iPad. You must transfer photos to it using a USB cable and iTunes. Also you can download the free gallery app which can grab photos you have posted to mobile me and save them to your iPad. There are also a number of file browser apps that allow you to copy files to your iPad from network shared drives. Someday maybe apple will realize there is a market for standalone iPhones, iPod touches and ipads. Until then we are stuck with this lame USB sync crap and third party workarounds.

5. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Why would you want other peoples pictures on your iPad?

6. nateharr macrumors 6502

I think the OP just wants the photos of all the pretty model families that were seen in all the reviews.

Your iPad is yours. It doesn't come pre-loaded with any files. Reviewer's iPads did so they could experience all of the iPad's features without having to go anywhere or be showy with them. They were required to be secretive.

7. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

To be fair to the OP having the pictures included would be much easier than the hassle and expense of courting a wife, getting married, having children, and raising them.

8. al256 macrumors 6502a

al256

You forgot the part about buying an expensive camera (and lenses) to take pictures of them as well ;)

9. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Maybe someone doesn't hang with photogenic people.