my new iPhone 6 reaction after reacquaintance with the 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by echo44, Sep 24, 2014.

1. echo44 macrumors 6502

So I just bought the iPhone 6
    Love the screen and the camera
    than my "friend" handed me her iPhone 4s, I forgot how amazing the design of the 4s is, yes its heavier, yes its thicker but it just feels so much more classier and doesn't bend.
    If apple were to release a new version of the 4s same size with updated camera and electronics I would buy one in a second!!

Just wondering if anyone else out there feels this way? Have you held an iPhone 4s lately?

2. pullfocus macrumors 65816

pullfocus

Yes. I kept mine after upgrading, because I fall asleep listening to Podcasts. Did this with my old 3g, too, when I got the 4s. I don't want to fall sleep on new gadgets.

So far, I love it. I love the design. And luckily, no bending so far.
    The 4s looks so miniscule now, in my eyes after a few days with the screen of the 6.

But the 4/4s is a great design. If there is a way to merge the two into a hybrid, that would be great.

3. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

I got the IP6 and my work phone is a 4s given to me by my job. My reaction is the total opposite. I see everything so cramped up. Not to mention texting is so much easier now on my IP6 because of a bigger sized keyboard.

I do agree that the build quality on the 4s feels sturdy, but now that I have a 6, I can't stand using the 4s. Never going to back to a 4" or smaller phone for personal use. And the way things are going, I don't think we'll ever see an Iphone that small again.

4. Nikomanz macrumors regular

Nikomanz

I for one was shocked at holding a 4S after using my 6 for a couple of days. It felt like an over sized iPod instead of an actual phone.

5. vgamedude macrumors 6502a

I'm currently using a 4s and I like the design, and it feels very sturdy but it's just way too damn small, I think i have actually hurt my eyes looking at it all these years.