Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crowdaddy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2004
East Ontario
I got my green ipod mini! Took so long to find somewhere that had it, called every future shop, every best buy, bleeker stereo and TV, but i finally found a retailer! Yeehaw!!!

How long should I charge it up before i tinker with it? Thanks!!

Im now apart of apple yeeehawww!

Zaty

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2004
Switzerland
crowdaddy said:
I got my green ipod mini! Took so long to find somewhere that had it, called every future shop, every best buy, bleeker stereo and TV, but i finally found a retailer! Yeehaw!!!

How long should I charge it up before i tinker with it? Thanks!!

Im now apart of apple yeeehawww!

Charge it up until the battery status says "charged" (takes up to 4 hours) and congrats on your mini. I hope you will enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

noahsnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2003
Los Angeles
Sennheiser MX500?? And peripherals...!

Hey -

First off, peripherals...

I don't get the need for a dock...If the thing's connected to the computer, it's connected. Personally, I have an iBook, so the more portable my peripherals are, the easier my life is.

I have an iTrip, as well as the Belkin version. I live in Los Angeles, which is home to many, many radio stations and very powerful ones at that. Basically, the outcome is that I can't get a clear station to broadcast the iTrip to my radio without another station getting in the way. If you don't live in a heavily-populated, urban environment, maybe it'll work well, but I find that if I want to have a proper "export" from my 'pod, I have to plug it directly into my stereo.

Second off, how are the Sennheiser MX500's?? I've heard conflicting reviews, and obviously, it's a great company, but can under $20 headphones really be that great??

N.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.