My new Otterbox arrived today, damaged!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CdnMacJen, Oct 18, 2011.

1. CdnMacJen, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011

CdnMacJen macrumors member

My new Otterbox Commuter case arrived today, as did my phone - what great timing!

However, the Otterbox is slightly warped and has a divot in the plastic, right out of the box! bent case.jpg warped plastic.jpg

Also of interest to some of you may be the fact that they've put a sticker over the 4S label that says 4/4S... photo 4 4s.jpg

Sigh, time to email the Otterbox folks about my disappointment.

2. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

so this just the same old commuter ? I thought the 4s commmuter was a little different, meaning the hard shell was a little different ? did you get this from otterbox ?

3. Edking4 macrumors member

yes the camera cutout is designed different and the top and bottom are different...they cover more of the sides.

4. iSIILENT macrumors regular

Guys I ordered from att the new commuter case , it came in a att package but it says iPhone 4 , it's new model , everything looks perfect , had lil tough time making sure the plastic wrap over the rubber nice and tight , but in all love the new case

5. elaniemay macrumors 6502

elaniemay

Can you post pics?

6. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I ordered mine on the 5th, got tracking last week but the tracking number still doesn't work. Hopefully I will get it soon.