my new sleave

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dandill23, Oct 7, 2007.

1. dandill23 macrumors member

I've been looking around for a simple cheap sleave to use for my ipod until some cool cases are released and walmart came to the rescue today. I was looking in the section of all the beat up opened stuff and old stuff no one wants and sure enough i found a solution. A set of three sleeves for the nintendo gameboy micro for 4 dollars. There is a red, blue, and grey sleave that fits great. Only a tiny portion of the touch maybe a millimeter is showing and i've been stretching the case and it looks like you can't even see anything at all. great investment

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. phillipjfry macrumors 6502a

phillipjfry

Any pictures? I will have to check out my local 'mart and see if they have any of those nintendo sleeves.

3. robertk232 macrumors newbie

I use a sleeve intended for sunglasses. It is only a little bit bigger than the ipod touch, so it fits great. It was also meant to be used as a rag to clean the sunglass lenses, so basically I have no fear that it will scratch my ipod when I use it to clean off the fingerprints and other marks.

4. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

Best thing to do, and incredibly cheap. I thought it was a joke when I was told to just use my sunglasses sleeve that was lying around, but it works.

5. dandill23 thread starter macrumors member

6. WebbDogg macrumors newbie

Looks like a gym sock but I guess it's protection.

7. Rookie1986 macrumors 6502

iPod socks are only 1p on Amazon so why not just get them?