My new wallet/book style case: Beyza Side / SR

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by smarter, Nov 24, 2009.

1. smarter macrumors member

Today I received my new case from Beyzacases, the Beyza Side/SR iPhone 3G.

I was looking for a nice wallet style case for my iPhone and some cards (drivers license, bank card and credit card). This way I can leave the house without my regular wallet and still have my important stuff on me.

I ordered mine in tan leather combined with dark khaki. There are many combinations available at: http://www.beyzacases.com/cat-side-sr1.cfm

Beyza cases are made in Turkey, Europe. Their cases are priced in US $ however. This is great for Europeans like me because the dollar is very low right now. Combined with a 20% off coupon code and only $ 6,99 for shipping I payed around € 35,- for this case.

So far I really like the looks and finish. The leather smell is also great. I'm a little worried about the durability of the leather however, It seems a little thin. The leather seems a little dry also, I think It needs some leather treatment.

Some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ihonda macrumors 68000

wow this is an excellent looking case. looks 50x better then sena's. how was the shipping was it plain postal mail or trackable shipment?

3. Cycom macrumors 6502

Cycom

Nice. Looks like a great all-in-one solution for those wanting to forego their wallet. I couldn't imagine not having an actual wallet in my back pocket, though.

4. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    looks to have nice fit-&-finish....
    hmmm might have to take it out of my OB Defender for those "suit" days.... :)

5. smarter thread starter macrumors member

They have trackable shipping, mine was delivered in just 3 days by TNT Express, but they also use UPS and DHL:

http://www.beyzacases.com/ordship.cfm

6. ihonda macrumors 68000

only thing im not liking is the card slots are angled that bothers the hell out of me and i dont know why

7. ihonda macrumors 68000

can you post a pic that shows how headphone jack and power button are exposed

8. smarter thread starter macrumors member

9. Che Castro macrumors 603

do you use this for work?

I dont see this being used with jeans, it looks bulky

10. PieMac macrumors 6502a

I'm thinking about ordering one of these...can you get more than one card in the slots by any chance? And is it difficult to remove the iphone from the case when needed?

Thanks for any feedback!

11. Ado macrumors newbie