My new wallet/book style case: Beyza Side / SR

smarter

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Today I received my new case from Beyzacases, the Beyza Side/SR iPhone 3G.

I was looking for a nice wallet style case for my iPhone and some cards (drivers license, bank card and credit card). This way I can leave the house without my regular wallet and still have my important stuff on me.

I ordered mine in tan leather combined with dark khaki. There are many combinations available at: http://www.beyzacases.com/cat-side-sr1.cfm

Beyza cases are made in Turkey, Europe. Their cases are priced in US $ however. This is great for Europeans like me because the dollar is very low right now. Combined with a 20% off coupon code and only $ 6,99 for shipping I payed around € 35,- for this case.

So far I really like the looks and finish. The leather smell is also great. I'm a little worried about the durability of the leather however, It seems a little thin. The leather seems a little dry also, I think It needs some leather treatment.

Some pics:

ihonda

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2009
wow this is an excellent looking case. looks 50x better then sena's. how was the shipping was it plain postal mail or trackable shipment?

Cycom

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Nice. Looks like a great all-in-one solution for those wanting to forego their wallet. I couldn't imagine not having an actual wallet in my back pocket, though.

ihonda

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2009
only thing im not liking is the card slots are angled that bothers the hell out of me and i dont know why

ihonda

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2009
can you post a pic that shows how headphone jack and power button are exposed

PieMac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2002
I'm thinking about ordering one of these...can you get more than one card in the slots by any chance? And is it difficult to remove the iphone from the case when needed?

Thanks for any feedback!