iPad My next iPad Air setup

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by 3rdiguy, Dec 3, 2013.

1. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

So after using my Invellop case I have been examining my usage patterns and realize that I really love the way my ipad air feels naked. I just ordered "Kicks" from bluelounge and will be picking up a Smart Cover soon. Inexpensive setup and I can enjoy my iDevice at home. I still have a neoprene bag to carry it in too. It will be safe in my timbuk2 bag as well

2. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

I bought some Kicks ages ago. They fall off if you look at them the wrong way xD complete waste of money for me at least, maybe they've improved them by now

3. 3rdiguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

My iPad Air just feels so good to hold and use as it is without a case. The Otterbox Defender is out and I'm not even sure if I want it now. I'm not doing anything heavy duty with it and maybe the Kicks and Smart Cover will be fine. Just seems a shame to cover up such a device. To me, the Air is perfect and almost perfect to hold in many orientations. Just like everyone else just trying to find my way.

4. jayrflow macrumors 6502

5. The Flying Kite macrumors regular

6. 3rdiguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

So now I have my setup and I like it. I'm keeping my eye on the MagBak for ipad Air. Soon as it's released that will replace the Kicks. It provides better grip & Smart Cover adheres to the back.