My O2 ordering experience and selling 8GB

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chimpboy74, Jul 11, 2008.

1. chimpboy74 macrumors 6502a

chimpboy74

Hi Folks
    I have seen a lot of threads about how badly managed the O2 launch has been.

I kniow it is quite late in the day but I never received any confirmation texts or emails from O2, actually ordered fairly late in the day - so wasnt expecting much. My new 16GB phone turned up this morning (much to my surprise seeing as O2 still havent taken any money from me for it!!!). I guess most people will know by now if theres is turning up but just in case some are still not sure maybe my story will give some hope

I also had a question about selling my 8GB original phone. I just sold it on ebay for £150, with box but nothing else (no charger, headphones, dock). It is not unlocked and I sold it without a SIM. There were a couple of dents on the corners as well but generally it was in good condition (screen is perfect)

Did I sell too cheap or is £150 reasonable?

2. Joe23 macrumors 6502

I think that was fairly reasonable. I sold my 8GB one for £220, in perfect condition with all the original accessories.

3. chimpboy74 thread starter macrumors 6502a

chimpboy74

phew
    thanks for that. I dont want to rip anyone off but at the same time I didnt want to give it away too cheaply. My Missus is thinking about selling her 8GB and she has all the accessories and box and it is in mint so I reckon she will aim for about £200ish for hers.