My one and only complaint about the iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drewsky08, Jun 25, 2010.

1. drewsky08 macrumors newbie

The icons of the apps I've downloaded on the springboard are HIDEOUS! I hope to God when the apps come out with updates, they make the icons Hi-Def, because when I see most of my icons in this pixelated mess of ugliness, I cringe. Other than that, this phone is the most amazing piece of work I've ever had. It's blazing fast, texting is a breeze now, no coverage issues witnessed. I took out my iPhone 3G after playing with my iPhone 4 for a day, and immediately wanted to throw it out of a window.

Also, for some reason, I wish they'd have a feature on the iPhone 4 that would announce the time like it does on the Mac computers. That would be awesome.

2. steveybaby macrumors newbie

Hold the home key down until voice control starts. Say "what is the time".

Yes - it is awesome.

3. nowheregirl macrumors newbie

:eek:

That's awesome! I wonder if it can help me find my keys...

4. drewsky08 thread starter macrumors newbie

That would be awesome! I have an IDEA!!!! A little GPS device that you attach to your keyring, download an app to your iphone, and you press "Find Keys" and it makes the thing attached to your keyring sound like a siren so you can find them!

5. ReenyJM macrumors newbie

On my Droid (when I briefly had a Droid), I could activate voice search and ask it for a "map of strip clubs" -- and it would show a map of all the nearest strip clubs.

The iPhone, being vastly superior to all that droid trash, should be able to cook dinner, do laundry, and drive my damN car!

6. drewsky08 thread starter macrumors newbie

My friend did that with the Sprint Instinct! I thought it was hilarious!