My order has disappeared from the Apple App Store. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by febernovo, Apr 23, 2015.

1. febernovo macrumors regular

Hello guys,

Both my current orders of a SS 42mm BSB and a blue leather loop band have disappeared from the Apple App Store yet they still show up on the website and I'm worried this is having a sort of effect on why my order is stuck.

Here's what the Apple Store App shows:
    http://imgur.com/l3XAI5T

And here's what the online store shows:
    http://imgur.com/weOZgnV

Is this happening to anyone else? I already contacted support and they say its fine.

2. oldwren macrumors 6502

oldwren

I know this sounds condescending, but make sure you're actually logged in to the Apple Store app and that you're using the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the watches.

While I haven't seen discrepancies between the website and the app before like this, I'd say trust the website if there's any doubt.

3. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I can't stand the fact that the Apple Store app forces you to only use the Apple ID that's currently logged into the App Store and iTunes on your iOS device.

And the fact that it requires you to enter your Apple ID password. Haven't they ever heard of Touch ID integration?

4. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

App is still showing my order. Still says June:mad:

5. mailboxbetacoin macrumors 6502

your order is probably canceled

6. febernovo thread starter macrumors regular

It still shows normally on the website... I'm going to call support and figure out this

7. febernovo thread starter macrumors regular

So Apple support says it shows normally on their systems. And that there's not much that anyone can do about this since no one that is reachable via phone manages this type of issue.

If anyone is experiencing this give a call to customer support and share your story here