My order is still processing, but it says delivery by 9/19. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Munky, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Munky macrumors 6502

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

Let it process. You'll get your phone on the 19th.

3. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68020

Same here, but it no longer says deliver by. But ship by 9-19.

4. uchosen macrumors 6502

Relax. It's almost a week away. It will come on the 19th.

5. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Not to worry. In past big Apple releases I've seen orders stay in processing until one day before launch. It just depends on where "your" phone ships from. Some will come direct from China while other from a U.S. warehouse. The U.S. based phone ship last.

6. Reminisce32 macrumors regular

Reminisce32

Still processing with 9/19 delivery here, too. :rolleyes:

7. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

Mine is still sitting at 'processing' too. I'm. It too concerned at the moment. Now if it says that next Wed or Thurs, I may take issue. :D

8. Amplelink macrumors 6502a

Yeah, it's not unusual for Apple to ship way before the delivery date. Just hang tight and stop checking your order status every 5 minutes. :p

9. nopassn macrumors regular

Not to worry... I've had 3 phones ship direct from the factory at launch... left the factory ~24-36 hours before it was in my hands. Quite remarkable, really.

10. ChubZ macrumors regular

This...

People don't realize that carriers, especially Verizon use a system that is not up to the minute correct. It usually doesn't true up until a day before it ships. When in doubt refer back to your confirmation email

11. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

I've had mine in my hands with the status still set as processing and my cc got charged a few days later.

12. stretch80 macrumors regular

stretch80

I'm pretty sure if I remember right when I preordered iPhone 5 it went to preparing for shipment during the afternoon of saturday. So I'm thinking this afternoon/evening it will change. :)

13. Jazper macrumors 6502a

Mine processed pretty quickly, I did order it early on though.

[​IMG]

That would be due to the millions Apple spends in booking up all the shipping lanes every year. :D

14. questionmark32 macrumors regular

All I'm interested in is WHEN it will be delivered. The date is set for me (9/19), but I want to know when I should expect it.

I read a couple of people say 8am and I've read a couple of people say 7pm. That's a huge difference, especially if you work and don't want the package delivered to your door with no one able to answer.

15. Dormammu macrumors 65816

Dormammu

A mysterious location in the middle of nowhere
    I think this may be more dependent on your regional local, or local carrier. I've noticed for instance in my area UPS tends to come after 3PM, and Fed Ex often times come before.

To the OP,
    Processing, Delivery on 9/19

16. Flyfrnk1624 macrumors member

Flyfrnk1624

I'm also still showing processing, with delivery on 9/19.

17. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

I have 2 due for 9/19 and both are processing.

The more I look at the pictures of this phone the more excited I get. I know in the end it wknt change my daily activities, but the anticipation is fun to me.

18. pragmatous macrumors 65816

Yes. It doesn't get processed until a couple days before ship/delivery date.

19. Ortiz7983 Suspended

Mine says the same thing. Processing order since Saturday on both phones I've been charged for the taxes on Saturday as well like 2 hours after pre ordering started too. I've never pre ordered any going through apple app so I think the next phase which is shipping doesn't kick in till closer to 9/19. I still have delivers by 9/19 on both phones. Hope it stays the same.

20. vitacura macrumors regular

I am also Processing and showing a deliver by 9/19 date. Not worried.

21. rizzoads macrumors newbie

Both UPS and FedEx have services available that will allow you to have your packages delivered to a UPS Store or FedEx Office location, and you can pick-up and sign-for your package any time before they close in the evening.

If you're concerned about not being home to sign for your package, look into that. I do it all the time.

22. karmatourer macrumors 65816

karmatourer

9/19 and I'll be here waiting for it. I'm here any way since I'm retired!

23. Dmal99 macrumors 6502

OMG my confirmation says 9/19 and verizon said ill get it on 9/19!!

BUT I PROBABLY WON'T, RIGHT??

Occam's Razor people. Why are you looking for an explanation that complicates things? Past evidence and scientific theory says if it says 9/19 then that's what's going to happen until you hear otherwise from verizon but not counting customer service reps, the "jenny's friend's friend" of the cell phone world.