Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kgian

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2011
My aging (crappy) AMD pc just died a horrible PSU/Mobo combined death. Still waiting for the new imacs to get a top of the line 27"...

forty2j

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
NJ
Hopefully next week.. *crosses fingers* *crosses toes* *crosses any remaining extremities*

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
I'm pondering the accidental spillage of coffee/water on my Dell once the new iMacs are released. The 4y.o. sonofagun just keeps on ticking.

:D If it keeps ticking it might just of off...I'm hoping too, but not for me, my current top spec 27" is a year old, but I decided before the keynote that I'd go to a new Pro....That was a little disappointing, but I was going to wait until next year. Hopefully my 27" with nearly 3 years AC on it, 16GB ram, 2GB VRAM should still fetch a reasonable price when the new Pro range is announced. The deal breaker there would be no Thunderbolt....I have an R4, so if Apple don't put T/bolt in the Pro, then it'll be another top iMac.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.