MY phone won't work as a phone sometime after jailbreaking.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by steve knight, Feb 2, 2009.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Have a 8 gig 3g iphone updated to the max. The first time I jailbroke it I tried everything. Categories caused some bad crashes and put my phone into emergency mode. Got it working but then I noticed when I went to the phone app nothing worked and it would take me out after a few seconds. I show I am on att and 3g or edge is working or wifi. But no incoming or outgoing calls will work.
    So I did a restore and back to normal. Jailbroke it again I did nto install categories or winter. I installed boss prefs and mcleaner and a few others. my phone was working fine for the whole day. Somewhere between the cydia update and changing the settings in mcleaner I noticed I could not use the phone. I tired turning off mcleaner but that did not help. I may have installed a few little things but that’s it.
    rebooting does not fix it. but I did notice things got unstable afterwards.
    I want a jailbroken phone but I need to find what caused this.

2. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Did you use QuickPwn or Pwnage Tool? If you used Pwnage Tool in Expert Mode, did you make sure to uncheck Activate?

David