My Pictures 1.1 vs. 1.1.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by WILLDOGS, Sep 27, 2007.

1. WILLDOGS macrumors regular

So, before I installed this update, I really didn't think I had any issues with my ipod to begin with. I was very happy with the quality of the images. I went into this update without expecting much change, but HOLY MOLY! what a difference!

I took some pics before and after for myself, but they were so amazing that I had to share!

P.S. I know that there is like a .001 sec difference between both matrix photo's, but for some reason I could not find the exact time mark for the second photo. I ASSURE you I took these pictures under the same conditions with no camera tricks or photoshop. They are all Dead On - straight on pictures with no angles.

(I'm sure the conspiracy theorists and those who went to swap their ipods many times will still find fault with my photos :p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pushateg7 macrumors member

good thread, thanks for sharing the pictures! :D

3. jaypee68 macrumors regular

I only see 1 Matrix picture, but I see both Jay-Z pictures.

:EDIT:
    Ok I see both Matrix pics now. How many minutes into the Matrix is that pic from?

4. WILLDOGS thread starter macrumors regular

5. California King macrumors 65816

I've gotta say, they both look horrible. The update looks like it solved the neg black problem, but both pictures look very grainy. Is it just your camera or what?

6. Genghis Khan macrumors 65816

Genghis Khan

Have you ever tried to take a picture of a screen before?

that's what happens

but awesome pics...thanks willdogs:)

7. WILLDOGS thread starter macrumors regular

my camera is horrible. Its a 2.0 MP and it has some issues.
    I was just trying to show the negative problem, not the clarity

8. California King macrumors 65816

Really? I've seen some with lights on and they look a lot better than that. I guess its because his lights were off.

9. California King macrumors 65816

Thanks. That's what I thought it was. But yea, the update definitely fixed your problem.

10. pflau macrumors 6502

Yes it looks excellent. For those who think the black looks muddy or washed out you need to understand how a digital camera works.. it is trying to expose the black as middle grey - you can tell by how all the highlights are overexposed and burnt out. If you see the picture in person the picture would appear very close to black.