I bought a 13" Macbook Pro Retina early November 2015, and an iPhone 5S 32Gb to go with it (got the 32Gb model for the price of the 16Gb, so I guess it was a good deal, bought it from an official apple retailer here in Belgium). Now however, with the release of the iPhone SE, I wonder if I shouldn't have waited. Of course, at the time when I bought my 5S, there were only rumours about a new cheaper and smaller iPhone, so there was no way of knowing for sure, but I was kind of expecting it to be just a souped up 5S. But now, as the SE is so similar in specs to the 6S (A9 processor, 2Gb of RAM, which makes it more powerful than the iPhone 6, should I be worried about future update support for my 5S, now that is has been removed completely from Apple's line up ? I'm not too worried about the performance, because the 5S with its A7 processor is certainly no slouch, AND it is 64-bit ; my only worry is that I might get into trouble quite soon with that 1Gb of RAM... Are my fears justified or is there nothing to worry about ?