My Principal Dyes His Hair

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ghall, Oct 4, 2007.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

Whoohoo! My principal dyed his hair yesterday, and someone it on YouTube.

Check it out!

2. d_and_n5000 macrumors 6502a

d_and_n5000

That is just awesome...I wish my prinicipal could compete.

Her hair, if the old yearbooks are not lying to me, is actually white, but she attempts to dye it black. It winds up being a crappy purple color. Which, unfortunately, does not compete with PINK.

3. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

what is the reason he did that. I am assuming it was an award to the school or something. Reason for this though is it very unprofessional to just die ones hair pink. Now if he doing it on a bet with the students it is another story and the youtube vid seems to suggest that. I just want to know why he is doing it.

4. Vuzie macrumors regular

Vuzie

Ah... we did something similar in college. My O-chem prof came into class with purple hair one day (he lost a bet), which inspired us to have a fundraiser. Which ever professor "raised" the most money had to submit to us coloring his hair. The "winner" ended up looking like an easter egg.

5. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Hair thing - no bother. The Valley Girl accents in the background = nausea. :)

6. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

It says in the YouTube page that 50% of the students were on internships.

7. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Just because you said that, I have to figure who at my school has a valley girl accent. :)

8. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

My principal would never do that, but he'd be too concerned with the schools appearance and would be concerned with the legitimacy of our <Irish accent>"Professional Learning Community"</Irish accent>.

Yea, he's Irish... and uses the word "community" at least 1x every minute. He has blond hair.... good for dying :D