My Problems - need to run a windows app on my Mac or find a Video Grabber for the mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tristanjesus, Jun 2, 2013.

1. tristanjesus macrumors newbie

Hi Everyone :)). I got problems on using Mac because im a First Timer on it :).

Well, My Mac is MacBook Pro 13 - inch, got on OS X 10.8.3 Mountain Lion.
    Are you all familiar on IDM (Internet Download Manager) its an App on Windows. I use that app as a Video Grabber, so when i play a video i can download it. Maybe Guys you can give me a Progam that i can use On Mac, that i can use as an IDM?

I want that application to have on my Mac, but i cant, because its a Windows app and i got Mac, So i search a lot of programs on how can i work .exe files on my Mac so i find Guest Pc and etc. etc. But they dont work on me. I hope all of you can help me how to install a virtual pc on my Mac properly becasue i really want that program that bad :(((. Hope you can give me some tutorials. ThankYou Hope all of you can help me. Godbless :)

Sorry for my English :(. Hope you understand :(

2. benwiggy macrumors 68020

3. tristanjesus thread starter macrumors newbie

ThankYou Very Much for youre help Really Aprreciated it :">.
    But any more suggestions? I think it would be great if i have a lot of options? Hope there still can help me? And Thankx Again :D:D:D

4. benwiggy macrumors 68020

I answered your questions by typing stuff into Google. You should try it.

Teach a man to fish, and all that.

5. old-wiz macrumors G3

6. takeshi74 macrumors 601

The usual suspects: Parallels, Fusion, Winebottler, etc. They're all frequently discussed here.

7. Volkan1984 macrumors member

Look at the extension Youtube Options for Safari. It even lets you choose which quality of video you want to download. Furthermore, ClipGrab (also for Mac) would be of interest to you.