My reasons why apple is making us wait for the new MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iSIILENT, Feb 9, 2010.

1. iSIILENT macrumors regular

Hear me out , I have only owned a iPhone since 2g and I am also waiting on my first MacBook pro.

Now please I just want to make a couple of points from reading all the comments and threads.

Why would apple release a MacBook pro update around the time macworld opens if am not mistaking apple did drop out of macworld this year and macworld is from feb 9-13 , if apple had a annoucment to make wouldn't one think they would of used macworld as there venue?

Another thing I feel that the ipad and the
    MacBook are each others worst enemys, my reason is that they both need a time to shine , they both need some sort of buzz and a big reason why would could see a longer delay on the MacBook pro release is because it will no doubt take away not all but some buzz away from the ipad.

To conclude my feeling is we will see the updated MacBook Pros right after MacWorld which is after Feb 13 or we will see them be announced once ipad orders have been processed ...

2. Surely Guest

Surely

So.... you've read other posts and decided to summarize the points you liked in this thread?

Awesome post dude.

*sigh*

3. Surely Guest

Surely

B-b-but.... he's only owned a iPhone since 2g and is also waiting on my first MacBook pro.

Clearly there is a need for a new thread on this.....

4. iSIILENT thread starter macrumors regular

Awww your the thread police i see , but I guess someone needs to do it maybe if you stop crying and make useful thread you wouldn't feel the need to talk crap in other peoples threads.... Once again it's your choice to comment , but then again you must of found it important to read what I wrote ...lol goodnite po-po...

5. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816

lionheartednyhc

The irony is strong in this one.

6. iSIILENT thread starter macrumors regular

thanks for your time ... :)

7. ttttttttttt9 macrumors member

Sarcastic comment sarcastic comment, dismissive comment. Sarcastic dismissive comment, sarcastic comment dismissive comment. Dismissive, bitter sarcastic comment! Sarcastic comment dismissive bitter comment. :rolleyes:

8. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

+1 vote! :)

9. Surely Guest

Surely

*sob*

Do you have any tissues? I can't stop crying.....

*sob*

10. iSIILENT thread starter macrumors regular

wowww... That's amazing ...... Lol didn't think canada had comedians...

11. Surely Guest

Surely

That took 6 minutes to think up?

No wonder this thread is so awesome.....

12. moocat macrumors member

Brilliant speculation... I'm glad we have an intelligent analyst like you to initiate this wonderful thread. Don't listen to what these bullies say- If I could make a contribution: Have you considered the possibility that Apple may choose to switch the MBPs to AMD Athlon X2 Processors? Another enlightened poster in another thread suggested a possibility along these lines.

13. gibbz macrumors 68030

I think I might follow along those lines.

I have read other posts now and think I might start a new thread summarizing my thoughts on the use of "LOL" in situations where it is clearly not warranted.

On to the topic at hand, I don't know how Apple is making anyone wait for something that they never promised or announced.

14. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

What the f are you talking about? Thanks for sharing your completely worthless opinion.

15. Surely Guest

Surely

Finally, some sense and reason has appeared in this thread.

Isn't it amazing how people can turn no announcement into "Why is Apple making me wait? It's not fair!"

16. gibbz macrumors 68030

Not going to happen. There is zero chance Apple switches to AMD right now. They will contain the new Intel chips without a doubt.

17. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Chill dude. Everybody has opinions.

Most are no better than anyone else's.

Remember. Opinions are like ***holes. We all have them.

18. moocat macrumors member

Sarcasm is lost on you isn't it? Anyways... NWC Norman, OK?

19. iSIILENT thread starter macrumors regular

Not f'n worthless my son, Ive made you to take time to practice your reading once again showing that thread haters do fly together .... "LOL"

20. gibbz macrumors 68030

My apologies. I think my usually astute sarcasm detector quits working after 1 a.m. :) I thought it might be, but you never know.

Yes indeed. Norman, OK.

21. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

For the record, Canada does have funny comedians. First one to come to my mind is Seth Rogen! And like others have said, we cant be mad at apple for something they never said they were going to do, or hinted at doing. Its all speculation in our own heads.

22. moocat macrumors member

It's okay I think I am equally out of it, as I now see your icon and realize that it's National Weather Center not National Weather Centers lol. Well good to see a fellow Normanite on here. Here's to new MBP's and an end to trolls and the irresistible urge to post on their threads. Cheers!

23. daleski75 macrumors 65816

daleski75

As always people hype themselves up to believing apple will release something and then when they don't numerous threads open with "I hate apple" "Apple stole my virginity" "See ya Mac hello PC"

I mean everyone can speculate but why create useless threads which will accomplish nothing?

Look at the waiting for arrandale thread and the not waiting for arrandale thread, totally pointless.. may as well have a waiting for the second coming of christ thread!

I am a long term mac user yet for me it's just a laptop who cares if apple don't announce something which was never meant to be announced, carry on using what you got and chill!

24. Ungjaevel macrumors newbie