My Refurbshed Macbook Pro The Sotry

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Wak, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Wak macrumors newbie

I was final ready to make the switch from Windows to Mac so on Mar 16, 2009 I went into the Apple Refurbished Store and found a previous generation Macbook Pro for $1450 Canadian Saving $650 ($1630 after taxes) Then within a few keystrokes I received an email that your order had successfully placed and it will ship within 3 days. So form that second on I started getting the files that I knew that I wanted to keep Pictures, Music ect on to an external HD that I would later transfer on to the Macbook pro. In my head I kept thinking that it would ship sooner then the fill 3 day time however that is what it took the full three days to finally get that confirmation email from apple telling my product has been shipped. Now all within 2 days my package according to FedEx has made it form RANCHO CORDOVA, CA to CALGARY, AB thinking it would be Toronto on Friday i got excited and couldn't wait however it hasn't budged (needs to clear customs) It is expect to arrive Mar 19, 2009 so I will continue this post with some pictures unboxing it and what I think the apple refurbished store is like!

Attached Files:

2. aaquib macrumors 65816

aaquib