My rmb orders HP spectre 360x

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by RUGGLES99, Mar 1, 2016.

1. RUGGLES99 macrumors 6502

I've become fascinated with the yoga concept, being able to have a great looking powerful laptop that can be used in 4 different positions and also has digital pen wacom-type capability. So after much research my rmb ordered the HP Spectre 360s, beautifully designed in all aluminum (as in my subject line) and its supposed to be on a par with the retina macbook pro in many ways, plus being ale to do more, 4 positions, digital writing etc etc. Should be a nice option to the Mac, with Windows 10. Anyone out there also using this option. I played with W10 recently and its pretty nice.

2. SteveJUAE macrumors 68000

SteveJUAE

I very much like the little Yoga Tab 2 8/10" Windows tablets for $2-300 they offer a much more potential over the equivalent Ipad. Maybe not as smooth as a consumption device but given they run full Windows 10 with 10-15hrs battery life they are a fun thing.

3. RUGGLES99 thread starter macrumors 6502

I don
    I'm not familiar with that one, but mine is an i7 256gb sdd, 13.3 fhd screen, all aluminum body, great kb and a huge trackpad and it does a 360. It'll be intereresting to go back and forth with my rmb and 2014 11" base mba, now hooked into my 27" asus monitor.