My sena wallet book arrived today for iPhone 4.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 68040
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
When did you order it? I want a Sena Ultraslim, but it's on backorder. I was considering a Walletbook, too, because I'm pretty sure that could carry headphones rather than cards and money (I don't want my iPhone case to be my wallet, too, though it's not a bad idea).

Comment

Rocs

macrumors member
Feb 27, 2008
How do you like it so far?

Anyone else have this case?

Post some Pictures!!!

Comment

dadot959

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2010
Regarding the Sena Case

Hey IpHone luvers! (New to this Thread) I have a Samsung Vibrant (No worries i have 3 iphones as well (all 3g) ) however, i am looking to get the Argyle Sena Pouch and customize it with my name for my birthday on the 21st but I want to know if my Samsung Vibrant would fit the holster? the dimensions on the iphone 4 are smaller by 5-7 mm, but i really want a customized holster for my naked samsung (current covers suck for the phone so nakedness is way to go) ?? can someone please help? google dont know *****

Comment

Dlanod

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2008
UK
Yeah - I got my magnetic flipper in croco black today too. Pretty happy. Given up on Vaja. Ordered 24th July and still no sign. Credit card chargeback being processed.

Comment

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Hey IpHone luvers! (New to this Thread) I have a Samsung Vibrant (No worries i have 3 iphones as well (all 3g) ) however, i am looking to get the Argyle Sena Pouch and customize it with my name for my birthday on the 21st but I want to know if my Samsung Vibrant would fit the holster? the dimensions on the iphone 4 are smaller by 5-7 mm, but i really want a customized holster for my naked samsung (current covers suck for the phone so nakedness is way to go) ?? can someone please help? google dont know *****
Sorry I cannot answer that but I just posted a review on it.
http://bit.ly/custHy

Comment

Leatherman

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2010
I've been using a sena pouch for my 3Gs for months now. It was a bit pricey but it's held up to heavy use better than I expected; as good as knew in fact.

If that's anything to go by you should be happy with your buy. Post a pic when you can.

Comment