My SHUTTLEPRO setup for FCP

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by ZballZ, Mar 23, 2009.

1. ZballZ macrumors regular

I recently got myself a shuttlePro v.2. controller for use with FCP. So far - loving it! I am currently experimenting with different setups and modifying keys to maximize its abilities...

Heres my setup so far. Must add, that it is not really easy using the modifier, since two-button combinations requieres some awkward finger gymnastics. Functions after the "/" is with the SHIFT-modifier...

If anyone else is using controllers - shuttleXpress, shuttlePRO or anything else:

POST YOUR SETUP...

Could be cool to see how you guys work and use the controllers...

Attached Files:

2. ChemiosMurphy macrumors 6502

If you do any color correction on the side, The shuttlepro rocks with Color. I got one and originally only planned to use it with FCP, but it absolutely blew me away when used with color. Now you can't move the track balls, but all the grade copying/pasting, keyframing and stuff is so easy with it. Good buy

Question, have you been able to get the jog control to work smoothly? Cause i surely can't...

3. ZballZ thread starter macrumors regular

That depends on what you mean by smoothly - it runs just as smoothly as the commands-key-commands does - which is fine for me, but definitely not as smooth as an analogue jogshuttle....