Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by iMacBoy, Aug 15, 2010.
Other than being a typical gawdy, in-your-face image signature, it's fine. I guess.
You can't use images in your sigs here.
As for the sig itself, like most image-type sigs it's very amateur and unoriginal.
Think Different? Reeeaaallllyyyy???
Yeah, i know you can't use sigs on here but it was just a little something i did
For the first one:
• Kerning's too loose between A and Y
• Kerning's too tight between Y and L
• Needs more air between logotype and strap
• Strap could be in a heavier weight of Optima, if you have it
• Crown could do with a degree or two more tilt to right
• Crown could also do with a tiny bit more air between it and the O
• Really not sure about the combo of Futura (Demi?) and Optima
• Maybe try an informal script/hand for the strap?
Glad your not one of those people who just goes "It's ****" atleast you actually tell me how to solve it.
Although the logo doesn't really express the whole "Think Different" concept, I like it. Simple, clean, and elegant. As for suggestions, Blue Velvet pretty much summed it up.
Great job, keep it up.
Thanks, and, i just wanted a slogan to put there, so i figured 'Think Different' would fit nicely, it didn't like relate to the logo haha, but thanks.
Fixed that for you..
Because 'Think Different' has NEVER been overused...
I would worry about the slogan before the logo. Apple already used it (it's essentially a meme at this point); find something new and original and make it yours.
Yeah. But "I can't think of a slogan so I am going to copy a popular one"
just doesn't sound the same.
"THINK DIFFERENT". Well ask yourself, what's different? Nothing that I can see at the present time. Why not try something different/unique to help illustrate your concept/slogan? ie. Reverse the slogan type...do something, anything, otherwise it is not "different" is it? Just my 2 cents.
Oh and you should also follow BV's good advice.