My Story From Today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AlexDB9, Jun 23, 2010.

1. AlexDB9 macrumors regular

Like most I as excited to get my iPhone 4, but man has it been a journey for this stupid little thing.

I got it around 2:50pm today and immediately called At&t to activate...guess what? Nope I couldn't was told to go to my nearest Att store. I called just before going and they said do not come in until tomorrow. I called Att back and the called the store.....who told them that they would be glad to activate me...WHAT?! So I go to the store and meet up with a kid that had the exact same problem as me (activating for a different number), but he had been at the store 3 times already(Thank God for this kid) and what he was told was in order to activate he needed a blank sim and then activate from iTunes. Wow and to think I was about to walk out the door after the attendant knew damn well that I would not be able to activate. So we both waited and Att had the balls to tells us that the office was "locked" and the sims are in there sooooo they hit us up with their new directv killer that will costs us 195 a month blah blah blah....so after telling all the employes that get near the office door that it was "locked" (trust me it was like a soap opera some of those att reps can win a ******** oscar) until one of them who had was probably not told of this locking door walked right in....RIGHT IN FRONT OF US....my att person turned red and looked at us like they just got it open! Wow they must of thought that we had not noticed their plan. So after about an hour and a great dramatic performance I walked out with my blank sim to activate on iTunes....it is still activating...we will see what happens

Wow Att...just wow

2. AlexDB9 thread starter macrumors regular

Wulp it synced up but still No Service

What can I do?

3. thornguy macrumors regular

Restart?