My Story

Discussion in 'iMac' started by NelsonxzelayA, Jul 27, 2010.

1. NelsonxzelayA macrumors newbie

So I bought a iMac 27 core 2 duo last wedsnday on apple.com, and I had expectation it would be refreshed today, until macrumors had said it possibly would be refreshed. When I first found out I was like oh crap. Worst time to order a iMac. So I called apple 30 mins ago, and told them the whole story. She said when my iMac gets delivered tomorrow I can return back. And she said that She fixed the order and now my iMac 27 i3 is being shipped out. Only bad thing is I have to wait a week . How long do u guys think it will be delivered. I live in Virginia and it being shipped from California.

2. glitch44 macrumors 65816

Glad you were able to change your order but what's the point of this thread? No one here can tell you when you'll get it. Talk to Apple and get a tracking number.

3. TheBritishBloke macrumors 68030

TheBritishBloke

4. OatmealRocks macrumors 6502a

Zzzzz this thread does not delivery for another week.

5. alent1234 macrumors 603

Sob sob

What did you Expect buying a core 2 duo computer in mid 2010?

6. OatmealRocks macrumors 6502a

AHHAHA.. So True.

7. NelsonxzelayA thread starter macrumors newbie

K nerds don't have to trash me bout it. If u think the thread is pointless or bad. Then dnt even start typing a post. Think before you post next time.

8. IndustrialSpace macrumors 6502a

Huh? didnt you answer your own question?

Why not get a tracking number or CALL Apple or UPS, FedEx, etc. for delivery times. They would be the most accurate. OP, for real, you couldnt figure this out on your own? :confused: