iPod my thoughts

barnacle

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 25, 2006
maya beach, belize
i have never been a computer person,, so to speak. but i married a IBM programmer. i learned a bit just from that. my new ipod is the first ever experiance with apple. i had always heard the talk between the two sides, apple and MS people, but i couldn't participate because i knew nothing.
i am now SO IMPRESSED with my new ipod, i want to explore other apple products. my wife is game as well. maybe there will be one of those MACS in our future.
I LOVE MY IPOD...

JHacker

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2006
East Coast
barnacle said:
i have never been a computer person,, so to speak. but i married a IBM programmer. i learned a bit just from that. my new ipod is the first ever experiance with apple. i had always heard the talk between the two sides, apple and MS people, but i couldn't participate because i knew nothing.
i am now SO IMPRESSED with my new ipod, i want to explore other apple products. my wife is game as well. maybe there will be one of those MACS in our future.
I LOVE MY IPOD...
:) Welcome to the club.

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
barnacle said:
I LOVE MY IPOD...
Welcome to the good side :)

Watch how attached you become though, soon you may be spending your days posting on an internet site about rumors that have come and gone for the past 2 years :D

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
iPods are nice but I guess I´m not much of a DAP person... i do have a 5g iPod and enjoy it a lot.

Microsoft Zune is looking real good though.

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
Chone said:
Microsoft Zune is looking real good though.
It's still not going to come anywhere near to the iPod. It can't play protected AACs.

Yeh barnacle, join the club :D