Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
Since i brought it home from the shops last night i've only stopped for 5 hours sleep and a few pit stops :D

this reminds me of GT 1 when i first got that :cool: played to death !

Any other GT5 Prologue fans out there ?

bigbadnewill

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
Since i brought it home from the shops last night i've only stopped for 5 hours sleep and a few pit stops :D

this reminds me of GT 1 when i first got that :cool: played to death !

Any other GT5 Prologue fans out there ?

I hate you....your post just made me want a PS3 so badly! I remember the feeling i had when i got GT 1 too......so many moons ago!

I wish i had finshed uni, then i could justify buying a ps3!!! :D

Glad youre enjoying it though....when is the full game coming out?

Agathon

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2004
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it myself. Only another three weeks or so.

katejones

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2008
Australia
I love gt and we usually import the prologues but I don't have a ps3 yet, my brother is a huge fan.. about time to grab a ps3 perhaps.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!

Attachments

• Player Haters Ball.jpg
    Player Haters Ball.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 98

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
i'm still not sure if the prologue is worth $40 though.

they need to sort out the online gaming - and maybe add a few new tracks ie the top gear test track and then all good

at the moment im going round and round daytona just to get some credits to buy some cars :p

back to it :D

Agathon

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2004
Well, I got the game today.

It seems to me to drive better than Forza 2. Other than London, the track graphics tend to a bit more Spartan than Forza 2 (but F2 seems to have a washed out look I don't like), but the cars look much better in GT5.

But the replay camera in GT5 is superb. The camera angles are breathtaking, especially the sky view. My bloody wife is watching TV right now, so I can't play. :mad:

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Well, I got the game today.

It seems to me to drive better than Forza 2. Other than London, the track graphics tend to a bit more Spartan than Forza 2 (but F2 seems to have a washed out look I don't like), but the cars look much better in GT5.

But the replay camera in GT5 is superb. The camera angles are breathtaking, especially the sky view. My bloody wife is watching TV right now, so I can't play. :mad:

the game is not out in the US yet though, is it?

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
i'm really happy as i've mastered the Ford GT :cool: man that beast is fast ! no wonder Clarkson drives one:D

ford_gt_gumball.jpg

soon :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.