Fail at the witty title. Today I believe my iPod Touch has developed a short in it. While charging my 16 GB v1 iPod Touch, I'm being shocked like crazy. It's a persistent shock too, not a static electricity shock like the one Apple just issue the warning about. I've confirmed that the charging cable is firmly in the charging port and I don't see anything that would cause any other issues. It's not a strong shock, but it's certainly enough to be uncomfortable. The iPod does not shock me when it is not charging. It only seems to happen when it's charging. Besides putting electrical tape all over the back of my iPod, does anyone have any suggestions? Do you think Apple would take it replace (and I don't mean for a fee)?