My Town 2 businesses

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Rokeneer, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Rokeneer macrumors regular

How many different types of businesses are there in mytown2? I'm led to believe there are 11. Also, what are the different types?

2. Cecy macrumors newbie

I think there are 11 types of businesses:

Markets
    Retail
    Cafes
    Salons
    Restaurants
    Travel
    Nightlife
    Entertainment
    Fitness
    Clothing
    Office

3. ntewsr macrumors newbie

Mytown 2 business help

My BooyahID: 34826134 The Dena

I have great businesses that you can franchise
    It is really helpful that you can use the office wonders to gain 20% more for each job. These are stackable. Also you can modify your businesses to be all offices to gain extra $$

4. Tmulholland12 macrumors newbie

My town 2!!!!!!!

please add me and i will tip you right back with dollars!!!
    if you add me tip the "Park Theater" buliding please becuase it is a level 10!!

BooyahID: 29821458
    and yes my towns name is innaproaprate but i did not name it that im promise!

5. Surojit macrumors newbie

Newly addicted to this..!!!

Have been playing this for two weeks on my iPad,, and the level of addiction keps on increasing..!!! Anyways, i am new to this forum, and have a few points.

1: i saw ppl having heavy coins bill stockpiles and huge coin turnovers, with just weeks of playing, i dont understand how.. Maybe because of the location i am atw, . The best popularity i own is 1300.. I have 10 businesses, levels 6 7 ..

2: i dont see any stock exchange,, which seemed to be a nice way to ern some money.. Now i only se e the mega mall and circus ( a 5x5 land occupancy,, !!!) which can be bought of coins...

3: some generosity in terms of coins and cash is obviously welcome..!!! Thanks in advance..!!!

6. JuanCarlos6324 macrumors newbie

Hello people I just play my town and it really great. I see that on level 10 businesses you can select a gift of 1 buck. :) cool so if you guys wound send me a gift that has a green buck that will be nice. And I will do the same for you if you got a level 10 bussness. I really need some buck people. :p
    ID: 37774971

7. Jasontnyc macrumors member

There are a bunch of tricks but most likely they stacked up wonders and had set their location to somewhere like LA or NYC so they could buy highly popular businesses with coin (you can buy franchises with coin instead of bucks if they are "close" to you).
    Its gone now but you can stack as many malls as possible and change everything to retail - you need to get it up to around 40. Once you have massive coin you can bulldoze them and build your dream city.
    You need to provide your ID for this to happen ;)

8. Surojit macrumors newbie

i am stuckk in a plc whr th best business possibl has a popularity of just a lil over 1000.. Can i chnge my location anyhow??