My two comments on iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MinEderPlayz, Sep 20, 2014.

1. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

I got an iPhone 6 Plus and this is what I noticed most:

1. It's big, but not too big imho. In fact, I carry it around in my jeans pocket. But still I find myself doing less stuff with my iPad airb and more with the iPhone. I come by train and really appreciate the increased productivity.
    2. Dat battery life tho!! Syncing quite some stuff and still got like a lot of battery left! From 100% to 94% without usage, now at 87%.

2. mailboxbetacoin macrumors 6502

you talk as if you have had the 6+ for 2 months...
    of course you spend more time on the new gadget you bought yesterday than the iPad you have had around for a while... who wouldn't

3. MinEderPlayz thread starter macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Last year when I got my iPhone 5s I found it to be tiring to look at the screen for too long.

4. Minarets macrumors 6502

I want to hear more about this battery. Any heavy users or people that played all day with their new toy yesterday want to report?

5. Nikhil72 macrumors 6502a

55 minutes of texting and reading the new york times this morning with brightness hovering around 50% while on WiFi dropped 6% to 94%. Take that how you will, but definitely impressive.

6. MinEderPlayz thread starter macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Similar experience here. I could not get the device to go below 10% without games. Very nice battery indeed.

7. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Too early to tell about the battery. Need to use it more and see how it is after a few months.

8. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

I think once a lot of apps update and are not running in the zoomed in mode. People will better see the potential

9. cbarnes3121 macrumors newbie

so far my batter seems to last same time as my iPhone 5s i don't see a longer battery life yet but this is only 2nd day