Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rockitdog

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 25, 2013
So I’ve been on the fence for a while about the X. I didn’t pre-order and figured I’d pick one up after the holidays if people seemed to like them. Well my FOMO got the best of me and Costco happened to have them in stock and so I decided to make the leap and I love this thing. I couldn’t be happier! The notch takes some getting used to but it’s unique! I’ve had every version of the iPhone 6 (6s, 7s & 8) and its just stale in 2017! This iPhone X is awesome! It’s new, it stands out and you actually feel like your holding something worth paying for! Went in to Costco and came out with so much more!

Hawkeye411

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2007
Canada EH!!!
So I’ve been on the fence for a while about the X. I didn’t pre-order and figured I’d pick one up after the holidays if people seemed to like them. Well my FOMO got the best of me and Costco happened to have them in stock and so I decided to make the leap and I love this thing. I couldn’t be happier! The notch takes some getting used to but it’s unique! I’ve had every version of the iPhone 6 (6s, 7s & 8) and its just stale in 2017! This iPhone X is awesome! It’s new, it stands out and you actually feel like your holding something worth paying for! Went in to Costco and came out with so much more!

I can never got out of Costco without spending at least $150 :)

PieTunes

Contributor
May 6, 2016
San Diego, CA
I can never got out of Costco without spending at least $150 :)
Thank God, I thought I was the only one. I go there just to buy my usual Kirkland toilet paper, I walk out with stuff like a four pound bag of Craisins (on sale for under five bucks!) or a flat of Chobani yogurts. And a six pound box of Bisquick? Yes please. It’s like feeding an addiction when I go. It’s glorious.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016

I think most don't think of place like Cosco selling iPhones, which helps when you want to avoid where everyone else shops for iPhones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.