Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
yeah, i think that'd be a dream come true... i definitely plan on registering at the apple store for my wedding... ;)

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but it doesn't work. I tried.

Man, she's a sucker for apple stuff or apple related stuff, or things to do with apple. But the problem is, so am I! :)

She needs to talk to Lori (my wife - who I just noticed has already posted in this thread, and probably hasn't come away with any ideas...:().

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If it were me, I'd be a bit concerned about that Ben guy. ;)

LMAO! Minds think alike. Yeah, to the op, just remember that it all starts off with "... And you say he's just a friend, and you say he's just a friend" (Biz Markie song, very hilarious & classic HipHop song, if you dont know who he is, then remember the brother that Will Smith beat boxed to in Men In Black2 in the photocopier room? Yup thats Biz Markie).

But seriously I'd say keep your credit card accounts seperate - not via lack of trust or anything but to gauge just how often & how much that spending goes. Remember the unwritten rule, never give a wife your credit card ;) :D

But seriously, both of you need a vacation WITHOUT macs or accessories for a month then you'd come back and appreciate the stuff you already have.

I'm sure STeve Jobs love your family though.

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
i was being totally serious. but how do you mean it doesn't work? what exactly did you try to do?

I asked the Apple Store guys, and they looked at me like I was insane. Then they said, "well, you could tell people what to get you, but we don't have a registry." I suppose Amazon has a registry that you could fill with Apple products (or you could create a wish list).

And I asked Lori. Here's a picture I took when I asked her: :rolleyes:

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
I asked the Apple Store guys, and they looked at me like I was insane. Then they said, "well, you could tell people what to get you, but we don't have a registry." I suppose Amazon has a registry that you could fill with Apple products (or you could create a wish list).

And I asked Lori. Here's a picture I took when I asked her: :rolleyes:

here's a picture i took of myself when my girlfriend suggested it to me:

oh, there's no smiley for ******** yourself with glee... ahh well

i can see how them not having a registry could be a problem. what i'm more likely to seek is apple store gift cards... not sure how to get that word out though as people are all set to go to pottery barn to pick us up a gift... :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.