My wife now wants a Macbook air.

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by shoppy, Aug 12, 2008.

1. shoppy macrumors 6502a

I can not say that I blame her, when you see these photos. My wife has always humored me in my watches and computer collecting. But it is the first time I have seen her smitten by a computer. So I am off loading her specced out 17" MBP for another of these. All our data is on a server so space is not an issue. She is smitten with the size and looks.

Attached Files:

2. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

3. bertpalmer macrumors 6502

Coming down to a 13" screen would be a problem for me - but that form factor sure is tempting.

4. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

A wise woman - it is a truly beautiful machine, but might this be a love of form over function or simply a homage to a stunning design? I imagine that she will love the MBA. Why not have both? At present, I have a terrific MBP, but would consider adding a MBA (I travel quite a bit) to it presently. Cheers and good luck.

5. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

It's not hard to see why she's so impressed by it, it's a beautiful machine after all.

6. shoppy thread starter macrumors 6502a

We are getting a new mac pro and I am getting a new imac 24" so desktop wise covered. She like me does not actually use anything really pro. We potter about on our machines, so the MBA will be fine for both of us.