iPad mini My wifi Mini stuck in Alaska!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Arelunde, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Arelunde macrumors 6502a

Arelunde

I ordered my white, 64 gb iPad Mini on Oct. 27 with a 2-week delay in place. It shipped Sunday, Nov. 11th. From that time on, it's been super-slow motion: three days in Shanghai, and now seemingly stuck in Alaska since yesterday afternoon.

It's traveling via FedEx with a delivery date of tomorrow. I ordered an Apple cover at the same time and, once it got to FedEx, it traveled from China to my front door in record speed. Anyone else experiencing a slower-than-normal delivery? It's so hard to wait!!!

2. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

Probably being held up on purpose - not supposed to arrive then FEXEX is great at that. Doesn't take long from Alaska.

3. Arelunde thread starter macrumors 6502a

Arelunde

You're probably right. It could be Apple decreed 2 week deliveries would arrive on Nov. 16th, which is what it says on the receipt. FedEx, on the other hand, said it would arrive the 15th. Aren't the 4G Mini's supposed to arrive the 16th as well?

4. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

Plenty of time for it to still get there tomorrow on the 15th. I've seen FedEx getting to the east coast overnight from Alaska.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I found that a number of times, the tracking info is just plain wrong. That is my product that I ordered was shown to be in a distribution center in a different state only see it arrive that day. It could very well be that case for you.

6. DarkAether macrumors regular

7. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

You should have ordered the black one. They lose lots of white products in the snow up there!