my wifi signal dies while I'm on the phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 212rikanmofo, Jul 13, 2007.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 65816

does anyone else have this problem? But whenever I'm talking on the phone with someone and use the Internet via wifi the signal usually drops and then eventually it would try to activate edge. Its really bugging me. This only happens when I'm on the phone but if I'm using wifi while bug talking to anyone then its fine. My friend also faces the very same problem. I really they release an update soon.

2. The Prise macrumors member

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq how do i delete this post i posted in the wrong thead!

3. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

Ditto that, ditto that.

I do the same thing..some people don't get it...

What you sleep til 3 or 4 pm?

Well yeah but I worked from 10 pm to 7am then went to sleep at 10 am...5 or 6 hours of sleep and a 9 hour work day makes me lazy? try again.

4. The Prise macrumors member

lol well since sobe posted after me I will continue. yeah i dont know i cycle with my schedule. but im a night person and i get things done at night. Im usually out by 4am and up by 12-2 a good 8-10 hours is great for the body haha.

I try and get up for a good amount of sunlight bit nothing beats the quietness of the night and the car free roads.

5. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

yeah it varies with me..like right now it is slow so I'll probably just stay up and get some stuff done around the house.

Beats having someone look over my shoulder.

6. The Prise macrumors member

o and to answer home boy at the top of the thread. it prolly dies because the format of wifi you are using is getting interrupted by the 2.4 ghz-ness of the phone signal

7. The Prise macrumors member

i love being a night owl. just consider me part of the neighborhood watch!:eek: