My Wrapsol (Ultra) Experience

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thehopscotch, Jul 2, 2010.

1. thehopscotch macrumors regular

thehopscotch

I ordered (2) Ultras for my iPhone 4 and my mom's iPhone 4 and (1) Ultra for my husband's iPhone 3G. Delivery was to be expected today...FedEx pulled up...dropped off a box and left. When I went out side, I found 1 Ultra box for the iPhone 4 and that was it. I assumed they packed all within the same box...NOPE! Checked my credit card and it was charged for all 3 skins...but I only received 1. Awesome. :rolleyes:

I'll be calling Wrapsol on Tuesday, assuming they are closed tomorrow (but I may try tomorrow anyway). It is so annoying. I've been waiting for these skins for forever and they ship me 1/3 of my order.

As for the actual skin, I used the wet application in a steamy bathroom using a credit card to smooth and the squeegee only to stretch as needed (as recommended on here). Application wasn't bad at all. I had a lot of bubbles on the back, but those have all disappeared now. I really like the thickness, texture, and protection of the skin...but I still plan to request a replacement for this one, though, because as others have reported...skin was scratched and the cutouts aren't precise.

Hopefully Wrapsol will make things right, send me the rest of my order that they already charged me for and replace my skin. Seems like they have good customer service...I hope that holds true!

2. hipvamore macrumors regular

when you order multiple items from online stores they very often do not all ship together for what could be a bunch of reasons. let me know how all the other ones are. I am eager to hear more about peoples experiences with all the skins

3. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

They probably shipped them in separate packages at the same time, but like we tell our airline passengers who can't understand why they get 1 bag but not the other -- "they don't hold hands" ;)

4. thehopscotch thread starter macrumors regular

thehopscotch

Well if that were the case, I'm interested to know why I only received one shipping notice and one tracking number for all 3 items, yet only 1 arrived. I ordered around 2 weeks ago. Pretty sure the ball was dropped somewhere.